Saturday, August 28, 2010

HELS' BELLS THAT'S GREAT ART!!!

Hello blog-land!

For those of you that also follow the lovely Hels Sheridan's Ink On My Fingers blog, you know that Hels and I just did our first SWAP (Hels & Els!).  Hels got my package earlier this week, and today..... I GOT MY PACKAGE FROM HELS!  My husband brought it in the front door and I literally **squealed** with delight!

This package was chock full of the most AMAZING ART!!!  Our swap was to do 3 tags each --- so I got 1 tag in "Tim" style, and 2 tags in "Wendy" style!  All three are just LUSH and LOVELY - that doesn't even do it justice.... THEY ROCK!  Here they are!!

THEN, she stuffed in all sorts of goodies and extras (little and BIG) too!

Here's the altered box frame - look at all those gorgeous grunge flowers & butterflies!


And here's the wall-hanging - YUMMO!!!


PLUS, extra distress stickles, a wooden heart to alter, stamps from The Artistic Stamper, and literally the coolest card I've ever received in my life.... I'm falling madly in love with Stampotique Stamps!!  I am not a fan of the whole "goth" look, but these stamps are just so quirky and cool... I can't stand it... I MUST have them!!!  :) 



Plus I won the much coveted "Freddie Mercury" ATC on Hels' blog, so I got that too!!


I am SO thankful to Hels for making such beautiful work for me!  But more than that, I am happy and grateful to have a new friend!  Now, if we could work out that darned DISTANCE thing.... I wish we could hang out and make art together!!  Better start saving my pennies.... I see a trip to the U.K. in my future.... (I hope!)

If you want to see what I made for Hels, click HERE.... to see it on her blog....

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  And don't forget to stop by and visit Hels tomorrow for The Sunday Stampers weekly challenge!

Hugs,

~ ellen.

5 comments:

Lori said...

OMG, what a HAUL! This is just the greatest! Every piece of Art just screams HELS! lol! What treasures, you lucky girl!

BeeBeebabs said...

Great work thanks for sharing!!!

Helen said...

Wow! What a great gift/swap! Hels' is lovely, hope you get to meet her one day. She is one very talented (and generous) lady as you have discovered!

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Wow - these are totally awesome! You lucky lucky lady!! I am now going to pop over to Hels to see your beautiful swaps.
Hugs, Sylvia x

Hels Sheridan said...

Hey Els... aw bless you - you do say that nicest things hunny... and I am so happy that you liked your swaps... my fave out of them has to be the birdy with his $1 feet :O))
It has been an amazing art swap cos I now know I have a lovely new BFF!

Hugs xxx