Saturday, September 18, 2010

Uh oh.... Stampotique... this could be baaaadddd!

Hi everyone!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend - it's gorgeous here in Baltimore today - 78 degrees and totally sunny - low humidity (for once!) PERFECT!

I am one lucky lady... I got the most delicious package in the mail this week... if you follow Hels' blog, you've seen her use the scrumptiously dark and slightly silly stamps by *Stampotique*.  I think they are adorable (*and I'm not usually a fan of the whole "goth" look*).... so I've been mentioning how much I like these stamps.  Look what Hels sent to me!!!!


First and most importantly.... the TWINKIE stamp!  He's so cute, isn't he?  PLUS tons of stamped images from lots of other stampotique stamps to play with!  Plus a gorgeous mini-card and an awesome tag.  And some (of the many) issues of Craft Stamper magazine that Hels has been published in!  That's her altered frame ON THE COVER!  Such a superstar.... :D

I fear this love of Stampotique could lead to yet another *crafting addiction*... like I need another one.... NOT!  These will keep me busy for quite a while though.... keep my wallet in your thoughts & prayers.... I may need it!  LOL!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~ ellen.

4 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Score, girlfriend!!! I can't wait to see what you create with that Twinkie stamp! I love their designs.

Helen said...

I love Twinkie! I don't have him (yet, lol). Like a lot of people, I think, I was a slow burner when it came to Stampotique images, but let me tell you, Ellen, they grow on you - when you get one, you have to have another one.. and so on! So it's good Hels sent you so many images to use - hope you enjoy them - and I can't wait to see what you do, either! have fun.

Hels Sheridan said...

Aha, is that my John Hancock I spy?? *note I am getting my Americanisms perfected LOL* YES! They are VERY addicting... and I LOVE them all ... so much so that I have to keep adding another rubber brother to the others... the latest one in my line of fire is Puss Puss from the new collection... OMG, he is so gonna come and live with me LOL Am so chuffed that you liked the images.. they should keep you occupied for a while.. which means I was thinking of your wallet ... you can use those up... and I will stamp more for you... either that, or you can come over and play with them yourself ;o)) Have fun... hun! xx

Lori said...

Oh, how cool! I love the Craft Stamper, only it's hard to find here and when you do, very expensive. Frankly, those Stampotique characters kinda freak me out, so I doubt whether they'll be on my wish list, but everyone has different tastes, thank goodness. I'm sure you'll create something really superb with Twinkie, have fun!