Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WOYWW - more stash...

Hi nosey peeps!!  LOL!

It's another Wednesday, which means it's time to trek around the globe peaking at everyone's craft space again!  If you want to play along, go check out Julia's blog HERE.  As usual, my space is very UN-interesting and tidy....

That bag on the left has some secret stash for a certain *batty* (in the best way) friend of mine in the UK... hmmm who could that be???    (*Yes, I know... I'm a terrible tease... heehee.... but it's just so much fun!*)  

I know... boring right???  So I thought I'd share some more of my *stash* of stuff...  These pix are of one of my fabulous storage drawers from IKEA - they're the BEST for art stuff because the drawers are shallow - which means less digging searching in vain to find things... these drawers are right next to my work space so everything is within easy reach.

Top Drawer - TH Idea-ology, dictionary for collage, die-cutting, etc.
Close up of the yummy idea-ology - use this stuff ALL the time! There's some color dusters in the back, too.
Drawer #2 - Grunge, grunge, and more grunge, plus Tim's book!
Drawer #3 - Chipboard sets, mini books, Tim's grungebook from QVC (still haven't done it... I have a bad habit of buying mini books that I never get around to!)
Drawer #4:  All my "Wendy" stamps.. :)  acrylic blocks and the new fiskars stamp press - haven't given it a proper *test drive* yet. That Wendy set on the left is the one I won on her blog!!
Drawer #5: Memory glass stuff, chalks, DYMO labeler, craft foil, wire, foam tape
Bottom drawer: paper crinkler, shrinky dinks, random storage bags, extra page sleeves for scrapbooks, packing paper to use for die cuts later, extra nonstick craft sheet for play dates!
Hope you had fun peeking at my stash.... have fun on your travels today!  See you all next week - I'll try to be messy for you.... LOL... :)

Hugs,

~ ellen. xx

34 comments:

Jennie said...

ooh I am first and not even written mine yet! what a fab space :))

Helen said...

Love the contents of the drawers - in fact the drawers themselves look good too!

Hels Sheridan said...

OMG... Ellen.. I need to come and play in your room... it looks like my kinda heaven!!! Batty friend in the UK?? No idea who that could be...ROFLMAO
Have a fabby day hunny ... am linking you on Julia's blog xx

Wipso said...

Where would we all be without Ikea eh? Love your drawers.
A x

mustavcoffee said...

Hi Ellen, those drawers are great, love them, wouldn't it be great if we had a machine to transport stuff simultaneously and we could swap for day, oh what fun I could have with your lovely stash!! mine's a little less interesting because my stamps(love of my life:)) are in another place! Your desk's not boring in any way, it looks like stuff's just about to happen, that's all:) xx

Claireliz said...

Wow, how organised??? thanks for sharing
C
xx

Sue said...

Hi ya
oh wow fabulous goodies in those drawers ive still yet to get to ikea, i so feel like im missing out!!happy WOYWW, sue,x

Leanne said...

I soooo want to visit your craft room - its so organised! Love it!!

'See' you next week!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Phree said...

Lovely craft space, enjoyed snooping through all that fab stash in your drawers.

Mandy aka Crafty Angel said...

omg those pictures are amazing! all your gorgeous organised stash, I want to come play :)

hugs mandyxx

Lothian Crafts said...

Nice tidy desk and the drawers are fab.
Elaine

Minxy said...

Gotta love ikea, i have 2 sets of those type draws and i love them, like how you've organized you timmy bits, may have to pinch that idea!
happy woyww

Sarah Youde said...

Oooh love the idea-ology drawer. Those are the same drawers I have holding my desk up :)

butlersabroad said...

Ooh what an amazing space! So much stuff, plus it's tidy and plus the walls are green, my favourite colour! I'll right round to have a play!

Hugs
Brenda

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Oooooh I love those drawers, they are just full of lovely scrummy stash!!!

A.xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You have more stash than my local stamp and craft store. Seriously! I know you have more of those little metal dodads. Love those drawers. I have NO IKEA within 1000 miles of me.

I was commenting to Wipso this morning about the difference in windows in the UK vs the US. We simply don't have windows with large ledges. I can always tell a US window, since I've been hanging out at WOYWW. Happy day.

nerllybird said...

Oh I LOVE your drawers! (The ones with stuff in, not the ones I hope you're wearing, *snort*). I'd never even thought of looking for shallow drawers in Ikea,and I've got a feeling they're part of the storage range I have in my bedroom! How I'd love to have a rummage! (Again, through the ones with stuff in....;) )

Tracy Evans said...

Wow how much Idea-ology do you have in that draw, I want that draw, fab embellishments. You have so much lovely stash, makes me want to visit Ikea for some more storage too LOL. Thanks for the snoop. Have a lovely evening, Tracy Evans x

Cheryl said...

oh wow would love to stay at your house gosh all the goodies in the drawers are just brilliant love cheryl xxxx

Sid said...

WOW how organised are you? Great workspace !

peggy aplSEEDS said...

that top drawer is so amazing!!!!!! i'm trying not to turn green!

Sarpreet said...

wow! lots of goodies, and so organised, love the basket on the hook, and all those distress inks, fab workspace, Happy WOYWW, Thank you for showing us your workspace.

Michellee said...

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! your space.. Everything so organzied... I could stay inspired in your workspace.. thanks for sharing..

Sunshine Girl said...

What a lovely load of stash you have - I am in awe of all of the idea-ology bits you have (I only have three packs!).

JoZart said...

It wouldn't look like that if I lived there! Lovely place to peek with such lovely stash. Thanks for a late snoop,
JoZarty x

Lou and Mel said...

Certainly not uninteresting - very interesting! Very organised and some gorgeous stuff on show. The drawers are brilliant and keep everything in their places. If only I had the room.....

Chrissie said...

This is the height of organisation and tidiness. Wonderful stuff stowed away too!
Chrissie

Sarpreet said...

lots of lovely goodies - love your inks all nicely stacked together, I am a bit late this week, fab workspace, Happy WOYWW, Thank you for showing us your workspace.

Ciara said...

Brilliant! Love all your stuff!

I have those exact same drawers and you're right, they are perfect for crafters

Thanks for the nosey!

Ciara
xx

Nikki said...

what a great amount of findings and all those goodies to create with thanks for sharing
hugs Nikki

voodoo vixen said...

Good grief! I have those drawers (Alex from Ikea) in my scraproom, next to my desk but the similarity ends there as I don't have all that lovely ideology stuffies in mine and I am green like a cabbage!!

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh you are a serious TH fan! That drawer of ideaology stuff isn't too far off the one I've seen on his studio blog!! A tidy desk doesn't mean it's not interesting - for me it's a fascination!

WW said...

You have such a lot of fun looking stuff (and unlike mine it's all nicely organized).

Morti said...

Lovely stash and a great space to work in - thanks for sharing a peak into your world!