Wednesday, September 1, 2010

WOYWW - stash....

Hi fellow voyeurs!!!

Time for another peep around the craft desks of the world!  So fun!  If you're not sure what I'm talking about, hop over to Julia's blog and join in the fun of What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday (WOYWW)!  This week I thought I'd share a quick shot of my actual desk, which has some projects ready to get started (hopefully I'll get to them this week... if not - I'm looking forward to the 3-day weekend for Labor Day).

CCC turned to p44 for this week's challenge, plus my project worksheets for Claudine's class.

And then I thought I'd share a peek into some of my cupboards full of stamps & stash!  Here's a couple shots of my stamp shelves:

"Tim" stamps, "Tim" tins with paintbrushes, embossing powders (reg & distress) and perfect pearls; random loose stamps.
stamps that I've sorted into categories like holidays, flowers, leaves, backgrounds, birthdays, etc.
the cabinet underneath those top shelves: more stamps sorted by category, 2nd shelf is all Stampscapes stamps, then christmas stamps, and then just random extra stuff on the bottom shelf.
And then a couple random bits of stash... trust me this is just the tip of the iceberg... many Wednesdays to come... :)

bottom: baskets full of old card samples I've made over the years, middle shelf (R) is a purse kit I just bought (wonder if I'll ever make it??? LOL), and top shelf is scrapbooks & a great spinny basket I take to weekend crops all loaded up with supplies.
top: new box to alter, mini canvases, great wooden heart I got from Hels!; middle: bin full of #8 tags (split a bulk order with some friends, new foam stamps from Tim's Alterations, mold n pour molds; bottom: great boxes to take to weekend crops for projects, ink pads, extra adhesive, or whatever you need to take!
Have fun poking around!  I'll be sneaking a peak at your stuff too!  Thanks for popping in!

Hugs,

~ ellen.

21 comments:

Helen said...

Wow! I love your organised shelves. How fab. Have a great day.

Sam Poole Designs said...

What a lovely craft space! Nice and organized! Don't you just love ikea lol Sam x

Wipso said...

What a lot of fab stash to snoop round. Thanks that was fun.
A x

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Wow....we'll have to name you 'Little Miss Organised'..........:) Fab peep into your craft space.

Have a great day.....xx

Linda Elbourne said...

How organised are you??? Pop round and organise me ... pretty please with cherries on top!

Sue said...

Hi ya
wow all that lovely stash and so tidy, luv the boxes at the bottom,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Tracy said...

Wow, you are so organised, I love all your stamps.
http://tracyscraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/09/blog-post.html

Joanne said...

I am more than impressed with your storage and stash. May I steal your idea for labelling your DIs????
Luv Joanne xx

Cath Wilson said...

Oohh, lots of scrummy stamps - wow! I could spend all day rummaging through them cos I'm a stamp addict, lol. Love your organisation but wish I had your space. Happy WOYWW! Cath x

Cheryl said...

OH wow can I please swap rooms oh you are so lovely and organised,would love a space like that hugs cheryl xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh I had fun alright..specially at the stamp shelf. We have some stamps in common. Can't say the same for the organisation though - your sapce is awesome!

Cath said...

How organised are you! Can I come and play with your stamps please?

Cathx

Carola Bartz said...

I am impressed. You give me ideas for my space! Thanks!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am very impressed, not only with your organized space, but also all those stamps you own. Wow! If I had that many, I might even learn to stamp. Happy WOYWW.

JoZart said...

That's soooo neat and tidy that it;'s definitely a 1+ on a scale of 1 to 10!! I'd love to get messing it up good style!
Thanks for the snoop,
JoZarty x

Minxy said...

Ah i see your a fellow timmy tin lover.. i'm so sad they discontinued that range.
Thanks for a peek in your cupboards, you're super tidy and organized aren't you, and its all super yummy stash too

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Oh such wonderful organization!

butlersabroad said...

Wow Ellen, that's a lovely looking and very organised space. I'm already looking forward to more Wednesdays with you! Enjoy the three day weekend, where I work we close tomorrow too so I'm going camping!

Hugs
Brenda

Morti said...

Oh Wow. From one stamp addict to another, I could spend hours drooling over your collection, and so beautifully displayed too.

Thanks for sharing!

Spyder said...

A very fabulous crafty space!!
Have A great woyww!
(Lyn)

Phree said...

Sorry I'm rather late, but I enjoyed a snoop round your workspace.... feeling deal jealous now of your fab collection of Stampscapes stamps.