Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WOYWW - with a special guest!

Hi WOYWW-ers!

This week I have a special guest on my work desk!  Last night I had a lovely hour long chat with my new BFF in the UK - the fabulous and uber-talented (and uber-funny, too!) HELS!  So while we were chatting away it flashed in my mind that SHE was on my work desk.... and the idea was hatched.... So here she is!  I'm so proud that she's letting me post her picture (cuz she really doesn't like having her picture taken - it's a pretty big deal!)


See me taking the picture down in the corner?   Too funny!  You can see me over on her blog, too, doing my impression of the "royal wave"... LOL! 

I had a great weekend - went to my *FAVORITE* LSS called The Queen's Ink...it's like heaven... Got some lovely new stash - a new TSS mold, another Wendy Vecchi stamp set, some NEW Wendy 'Clearly for Art' - can't wait to play with that, and some other random stash (reinkers, ribbon, etc.).   I'm SO excited because in precisely 17 days.... I'll be taking classes at The Queen's Ink with none other than THE Wendy Vecchi!!!  She's teaching 4 classes, and yours truly will be at ALL of them.  Can't wait!

Have a lovely day - see you around blog-land!  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

~ ellen.

22 comments:

Kathy Eddy said...

You're a lucky girl! Don't you just love Hels to pieces! She cracks me up and her blog is a must visit every day for me.

Wipso said...

Have seen your pic on her blog and Hels keeps popping up on lots of blogs today so she is a really famous new best friend :-)
A x

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw hun, that is a nice pic of me - think that is how I will have my pics taken from now on ROFL... hey... Mr Postman brought me... DIVINE gifts today... THANK YOU hun... you are toooo kind xx

Linda Elbourne said...

Great desk this week ... you have a fab craft space!

Sue said...

Hi ya
lol fabulous piccie of hels, seen yours on hers, lol, good old skype,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Tracy Evans said...

Great desk and don't you just love SKYPE, you can talk as long as you want at no cost, just what we like LOL. Have a good day, Tracy Evans (18).

Shazza said...

Hiya Ellen, thought I'd check out your blog- great piccie of our Hels x

Julia Dunnit said...

Ellen what a great WOYWW! And a fab pic of Hels, she needs to be less shy!!

butlersabroad said...

Haha, great post, lovely to see Hels too! Now to pop over to her blog and see you!

Hugs
Brenda

Helen said...

Love the space, I saw you on Hels' earlier! Don't you love modern technology!

sasa said...

Saw Hels post about this too - so funny. Great that you can do that. I did the CH sumer course too - just finished my hanging which is on my blog today. Did you enjoy it - I did - really getting into the paints!

Sarah (Sasa 27)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

What a great idea, great fun! hugs Heidi (#32) xx

minnie_mac said...

Great WOYWW post and pic.

Marilyn

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

One of the best work desks this week. Love the concept, the computer screen, and of course, HELS. Way to go. Brilliant, in fact. Happy WOYWW from #1.

oneoff said...

Nice to see another side of crafting: having a good natter with someone on the other side of the world. [And Hels, that's a really lovely picture - even if you hate having your photo taken].

Craftgirl said...

Give my love to Wendy. She was my roomie at Ranger U 3 years ago. Great pic too

Carol (84)

Susan Allan said...

It must be very inspirational to have Hels on your desk !!!!!!!!!!
Have fun
Sue xx 15

Candace said...

Morning

Loving your crafting space

Thanks for sharing with us, enjoy your day

Hugs Candace #86

The Taming of the Glue said...

Wish I could have Hels on my desk...could do with some inspiration! Pam (12)

nerllybird said...

Yep, seen the other end of that skype convo! Queen's Ink sounds wonderful, I'm envious! Helen (16)

Anonymous said...

http://www.tekila-et-ses-amis.net/ 61406962676 http://www.hd-digitalsat.com/ 17507928276 http://www.isabelmarantsneakerspascher.info/
Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.