Tuesday, November 16, 2010

CCC - Alcohol Ink Splatter

Hello!

It has been quite a while since I joined in the fun over at Linda's Compendium of Curiosities Challenge, so I thought it was high time I got back to it!  This week we're doing the technique called Alcohol Ink Splatter - if you're interested in learning all the details on how to do this technique, head over to Tim Holtz's website HERE to check out his book.  If you order from him, he'll even sign it for you!

Here's my take for this week:
 
Lots of fun possibilities for this technique - I can see this becoming addicting!  Quick easy backgrounds!  Have a great week - hope to see you back again at CCC again next week!

Hugs,

~ ellen. xx

15 comments:

Linda Ledbetter said...

Hooray, you're back! I've missed you, Ellen, and I'm so glad you were able to join in this week. That tag is absolutely, mind-blowingly, socks-knocked-off-ingly GORGEOUS! You took that AI Splatter technique right into "fine art" status, girlfriend! The colors, the patterns, the stamping-- the entire thing is magnificent!

You are almost in England!!! Holy cow, I'm excited for you and Hels!

MarleneMAZ said...

Oh wow! this is just stunning! Your background is fabulous, great tag.

Netty said...

Its terrific, such fab colours. Annette x

Kathy Eddy said...

This is just beautiful!

Nancy said...

CoolCoolCOOL! I've got to do this technique - love AI's!

Shelann said...

Pretty colors and perfect stamping accents.

Lori said...

This is just stunning, Ellen! You accomplished the technique VERY well, I love it!

wearestampers said...

Your alcohol splatter is perfect!!

Meggymay said...

Great tag, love the colours

Plume said...

What a beautiful ink splatter!

Terry said...

Well you came back with a vengeance! Love this!

CuddlyBunny said...

Hi again!

Back with another gorgeous piece, I see! Beautiful colors and really perfect stamping! Your bold tag is wonderful!

craftytrog said...

Wow! Fabulous tag Ellen! x

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous splatter - just love the whole design. {brenda} xox

minnie_mac said...

Great colours and stamping.

Marilyn