Thursday, December 23, 2010

Tim Holtz 12 Tags - Day 1

Hello!

I've had some time the last few days and have gotten back to Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas!  Last night I started working on Tag #1, since I received the Rickety House cut out that I got while I was England (and then proceeded to *leave* it in England!).  Thanks to Jennie for giving me the diecut image and Hels for mailing it to me! 

Here's my take on Tag #1...


I kept this one pretty much the same as Tim's, except I added a snowflake facet charm to the top, and did a slightly different wreath, since i couldn't find that mini-garland Tim used. 

Here's a few close ups...


I didn't do the custom ink pad for the ticket, I just inked the three distinct areas of the stamp separately (black for the ticket number, fired brick for the "25" and pine needles for the Merry Christmas) - and then stamped & embossed - turned out fine.  Plus I can't find the cut 'n' dry felt in my LSS....


I'll be back with more over the holidays!  I'm determined to get them all done!

Hope you're all ready for Christmas - my shopping is done (presents AND food) - just have to wrap!

TTFN....

~ ellen.

1 comment:

Helen said...

It looks just fab! Have a very happy Christmas - I will have to play catch up when I get home as I will be out of contact with a computer till Wednesday.... help!