Friday, December 24, 2010

Tim Holtz 12 Tags - Day 6

Hi everyone,

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve!  My wrapping is (almost) done!  Looking forward to some family gatherings over the next few days - we're fortunate that both our families live locally, so we don't have to travel over Christmas.  I've taken next week OFF so I'm really looking forward to some *down* time. 

As I said yesterday I've actually had some spare time and have gotten back to working on Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas.  Today I worked on the tag from Day 6.  Here we go...



The only thing I changed was the message.  Tim had used a different stamp which I didn't have, so I used the "believe" stamp instead. 


Oh... and again, I didn't have the mini-garland Tim used, but I found this cool mini-tinsel so made my wreath out of that. 



Keeping these short and sweet, since everyone is probably OD'ing on hearing every detail of how these tags are made.... plus I could never describe it as accurately as Tim.... check it out HERE if you're interested.


Hope you've been "good" this year and get something special from Santa.... Have a very merry Christmas!  Be back soon!

Hugs,

~ellen.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Well, I don't know, define "good". lol. Your tag is awesome, so glad you're able to have some art time to catch up! Always love seein' your creations! Have a wonderful Christmas, friend!

KateB said...

I love yours! The tinsel you used was the perfect pop of color and it's all about personalizing it! Beautiful!