Monday, December 6, 2010

Tim Holtz 12 Tags - Finally!

Hello!

I've finally caught up enough with being home from England and settling back into normal life that I've finally done my first tag from Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas! Stop the madness!!

Had a fabulous skype session with Hels earlier this evening and she made me *promise* I would do atleast one tag tonight.... so.... here it is!  I decided to start with a simple one - gotta start somewhere!  So here's my attempt at Tag #2 - I didn't have the "Happy Holidays" stamp - but I think Merry Christmas works just fine, too.


Also didn't have the official "Tim" baubles, but I found these at Michael's - again - I think they work just fine....


Not too bad for a first attempt - I will get caught up with them eventually, but I'm SIX days behind!  I think next weekend will be my time to catch up.

Hope you're all doing well and having fun playing along with the 12 Tags this year!  I'll be back with more soon!  'Til then!

Hugs,

~ ellen.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Ha, it's turned out great! Wonder what today's will bring!

Hels Sheridan said...

Cor blimey hun, you ROCKED this one... LOVE those baubles... the little crystal drop is darlling... wish we had a Michael's... I hear that they have divine stash in there... another reason for me to save my pennies to convert them into dollars $ see, I have that icon on my keyboard, tis fate!! LOL
Twas fab to chat last night... or this morning should I say... missing you... HEAPS!!! Just think, this time last week we were taking a class with Linda and now you are a trillion miles away... sob! Have THE BEST day hunny xx

Minxy said...

Yep i'd say merry christmas works a treat, fab tag :D

Lori said...

Awesome! Michael's you say....hmmm...