Wednesday, December 8, 2010

WOYWW - Back in the home office.... (*SOB*)

Hello crafty peeps!

Can't believe it's already Wednesday again.... time to hop around the blogosphere peeping at crafty desks.... If you're wondering what this is all about, head on over to Julia's blog to check it out and join in the fun.... I'm so nosey.... always looking for new ideas... it's fun!

Yes, it's true, I'm back in the *home office*, so to speak.... Back home from my A-M-A-Z-I-N-G trip to England to stay with Hels.  You may have heard me mention it once or twice.... we did have an amazing time together and I'm so happy we got to know each other *in person* instead of just via email, blogs and skype.  In person is MUCH better.


Here's my desk.... can you say train wreck?  I've managed to unpack all my newly bought *stash* - LOTS of PaperArtsy stamps, Ten Second Studio molds, Stichels (Stitc-HELS, get it?) stamps (big surprise, right?), etc. etc.  But still a big pile of random STUFF to put away. 

And of course I'm becoming consumed with keeping up with Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas - I am woefully behind - only done TWO so far out of SEVEN.... I'm hoping to catch up this weekend, wish me luck!  Here are the two I've done so far....



Hope you're having a great week - see you around!

Hugs,

~ ellen. xx

14 comments:

Helen said...

Hmm - Hels made you go shopping for stash, did she!! Love your desk - looks great to me! Have fun playing with your new stash.
The tags are great.

Hels Sheridan said...

ROFL @ Helen's comment.. naturally I had to twist Ellen's arm up her back LOL
LOVE your tags... your desk is looking yummy!
Oh and... it is snowing here!!! Yay!!!! xx

Spyder said...

Lovely tags and a very tidy desk that look ready for anything! Have a Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn))#53

Twiglet said...

Great tags - I hope you have settled down after your exciting time with Hels!!

butlersabroad said...

Great tags, can't tell them from Timmy's! Lots of new stash to play with, lucky you! Glad you had such a great time, and glad you got homr safely.

Hugs
Brenda 83

kath said...

thanks for the crafty snoop...what a busy desk...love the timmie tags...hugs kath xxx No 47

Chrissie said...

Brilliant tags, what will you do with them when you're done?
Chrissie #7

Lori said...

Love the tags, and here, I'll cry for you..waaaaaa!

Pam said...

Okay, so is it PURE coincidence that you posted right after Hels???? Maybe you ARE just two peas in a pod! And two out of seven when they look like that??? Why I wouldn't be sayin' a word...not a word!

Marjo said...

gorgeous tags, awesome workspace!

Hugs, Marjo #45

sandra de said...

Gorgeous tidy desk and tags. Looks just like Hels!!
Sandra

minnie_mac said...

Fabulous work space and great tags. Glad you enjoyed your trip to the UK.

Marilyn

oneoff said...

Pretty tags. Glad you had a great time with Hels; it sounded as though you managed to pack loads into your visit.

Bernie #81

Julia Dunnit said...

Home safeand sound, even if your desk feels a bit lonely! Glad you had such a fab time - really, how could you do otherwise with HEls!! Love your tags,I see no train wreck..and I like the over desk lighting you have there..how cool!