Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hels 'n' Els - Part II

Hello!

As you can probably guess from the title of this post.... I have some very exciting news to share... I was lucky enough to go to England in Nov / Dec last year, and I had SUCH a good time and have become... a travel *junkie*!  Jack has been witness to the phenomenon that is Hels 'n' Els, and joins in briefly for our weekly skype sessions, so he understands how much our friendship means to both of us. 

So.... earlier this week.... he surprised me and told me that instead of buying me a valentine's day present this year, he wants to "send" me back to see Hels!  Again!  Like.... Now!  So after I finished squealing, I started making plans immediately, and got the last piece in place yesterday.... So... it's official! I'm going *back* to England to see *Hels*.... AGAIN!  And I leave in TWO WEEKS!  In fact, in two weeks I will be there! 


I know some will say I'm crazy... going back to England again... in the winter.... for a 4-day visit...

All I can say to that is.... YES... I am a little crazy.... but I'm not going to see the winter in England... I'm going to see my friend... and I can't wait! 

Have a great day!

~ ellen xx

9 comments:

Artyjen said...

I know I live a little further south than Hels....but the snowdrops are out here and the bulbs are showing...some may be in flower by then...so hope this is the case for your visit....I'm sure it will be fun no matter what the weather ;)
xoxo Sioux

Nancy said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! How very VERY cool!!! Give Jack a kiss for me, for being such a wonderful guy - and give Hels lots & lots of hugs. WOW!!!!!!

Helen said...

I am sure it won't be winter like you're used to anyway! Have a fab time (again!)

Hels Sheridan said...

I cannot wait... seriously, I CANNOT WAIT... and I am soooo honoured that you are coming to see me again... it is going to be... the... kippers... t*ts!!!! ROFLMAO

Love ya xx

Hels Sheridan said...

oh yeah, I forgot to say... I LOVE JACK!!! He is... THE BEST!!!! xx

Tracy Evans said...

What a fabulous gift from Jack, so thoughtful. Have a safe trip and ENJOY. Tracy Evans x

Lori said...

Jack is THE MAN! lol! Wow! How cool! Can't wait to hear the next installment of Hels and Els! lol!

Ann said...

Have a wonderful time xxx

Val said...

Wow - what a fabby guy. Have a safe trip and enjoy your time with Hels again.
Hugs
Valxx