Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WOYKC (What's on Your Kitchen Cabinet?)

Hello crafty peeps!

OK - I know it's not my workdesk, but this was too good not to share...

I woke up this morning and went to make my coffee, and my awesome hubby Jack had left this countdown on the cabinet directly over the coffee maker....


It's true!  I leave in 7 DAYS to go back to England to see Hels!  I'm SO excited and can't wait to get back to the Room of Stash for some major crafting and chatting....

If you're wondering what this is all about, head over to Julia's blog to check out the world-wide phenomenon of WOYWW (What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday)!

Have a great day!

~ ellen xx

11 comments:

Neil said...

It may not be your workdesk but it made me smile! Have a good day.

Helen said...

How sweet! Now, where's your real desk??!!!!

Hels Sheridan said...

Aw bless, isn't Jack just the perfect guy!! I CANNOT wait either LOL Tis going to be.... awesome!!! xx

butlersabroad said...

That's really, really cool! Not only that you're heading back to England to see Hels again, but your Hubby put those post its up for you!!

Hugs
Brenda 89

Chelle said...

What a sweet hubby. 103

Andria said...

Happy WOYWW, didn't have time to join in myself this week, but couldn't resist a good nosey around anyway.

Nicky said...

Love the count down your DH did ~ Nicky no.9

okienurse said...

Hubby is such a sweetie. I Love the countdown...if it was my husband he would do it to remind him how many days till he would be doing his own cooking etc. I your hubby going with you? I wish I was. Have fun!
Vickie

MaggieC said...

That is really lovely. Enjoy your trip, and show us what crafting you do.

Starla said...

How sweet! Star 102

Marjo said...

OMGosh time just got away from me this week. Now I can't remember where I've been. The columns look funny..lol Sorry to be so late visiting. Maybe I will just still till the next WOYWW...lo

Thanks for the peek and sharing, hugs,Lucky #2 Marjo