Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dylusions Accordion Book

Hello!

As promised last week, I wanted to share some pix from one of the finished projects from my classes with Dyan Reaveley.  I've been working on them for the last week.  These are from the Accordion Book class... I love the bright colors and quirky funky images.. hope you enjoy! My white gel pen got a SERIOUS workout - I think I used almost a whole pen!  Better get another one soon!

This book is 100% Dylusions stamps .... with hand drawn borders... I won't go into details on the how-to's... not fair to Dyan... but I will say... I used TONS of color wash, TONS of the new, awesome distress stains, a black pitt pen, and as I said, a LOT of white gel pen.  Almost all the images were stamped, colored/painted, cut out, and glued down in layers.































I'll be back soon with pix from the mini book class - finished that one up over the weekend.... see you soon!  (oh, and I have some pix of the latest furry addition to our little family.... you're gonna love him!)

~ ellen xx

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Ellen, this is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!! I am so envious - you had the time with Dyan! I absolutely LOVE this book!! Can't wait to see the mini! Hurry & share, please?

Helen said...

Stupendous!!! I must get a better white gel pen because the one I have, is nowhere need as good as yours, it hardly shows up....Brilliant book.

Kaz said...

OMG!!! I'm in total awe ........ Some pretty amazing work here, you have rocked this BIG time!! Hurry I want to see more!

Kaz x

StampDancer said...

Ellen! This is screaming fabulous! I love everything you've done. I'm so getting hooked on Dyan's stamps, techniques etc. from seeing what you're doing! Love it.
Deb M
xx

Gillian .... said...

Hi Ellen ... you have seriously rocked the "Dylusions" style of art, these pages are exceptional, love the bright,quirky images ... go girl! x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous book.