Friday, August 12, 2011

My First Design Team!

Hi everyone!

I've been DYING to share this news with you all, but had to keep a lid on it 'til it was announced officially - click HERE for details.... I've been selected to be a Design Team Member for the Simon Says Stamp and Show weekly challenge blog!!!!


I've been participating in these challenges since they started and have always admired the amazing work done by the team, so to be chosen to be part of their group is truly amazing!! I can't wait to get started --- I'll be sharing my first project with the Design Team next week so be sure to stop by and check it out! If you join in the weekly challenges you'll have a chance to win a $50 shopping spree with Simon Says Stamp!


I also want to send a huge congratulations to the other new member of the Design Team, Tracy Evans! Tracy's work is simply amazing and I know you'll love seeing her awesome creations!

See you real soon! 

~ ellen.

6 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Huge congratulations Ellen. I look forward to seeing your creations.

Minxy said...

AW BIG CONGRATS HUN, Look forward to seeing what you do xx

betjunroe said...

Congratulations Ellen--I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see your challenge on Monday.
Bette

Vic said...

Congrats! Your art is wonderful!

Gillian .... said...

Fab news Ellen, look forward to seeing what you create.x

Wanda H said...

Huge Congrats!!!! Your work is amazing!!!