Saturday, December 10, 2011

Believe... Tag #10

Good morning!

Ooooooh.... I'm definitely a morning crafter... no doubt about it!  Give me a cuppa coffee and I'm ready to go!  Up and at 'em early with Tim's 12 Tags of Christmas - tag #10... here mine...


Made more substitutions with this tag... Rather than the Christmas Carol music background that Tim used, I used the generic music background - no big difference there.  Then I had to use the mini holly stamp rather than the full size one.  I just stamped it a few times and embossed as usual.




I love the way these vintage foil ornaments turned out!  Who would think to use packing tape and foil tape for image transfers... Tim would, that's who! Brilliant! Love this!


I added some black archival over the painted gold letters to tone them down a bit and give a little more contrast with the tag and banner.



I couldn't be bothered with more greenery so I just did 3 ornaments instead of 2.... gotta keep this brief ... busy day ahead... visit with Mom and then off to see Breaking Dawn: Part 1!  (Team Edward, by the way... I'm just sayin'... Jacob's no slouch, but Edward is such a romantic... *swoon*... yeah, I know... but I just love it...)

Have a great day!  See you tomorrow for Tag #11!  Can't believe it's almost over... boohoo....

~ ellen.

5 comments:

Kirsten Alicia said...

Great tag Ellen, the ornaments are fab.

Helen said...

Love your tag, the facets are gorgeous and today's tag is another of my favourites! Have a great day.

Candy C said...

Hey Ellen...your tag looks awesome! I love those facets!!! I'm going to make one later this afternoon...after having lunch with the grandkids. <3 Candy

Hels Sheridan said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE this loads Ellen, tis... facetinating!!!! *see what I did there lol*
Now ... tell me... is Edward dumping that Bella one and coming back to England to be with moi? Huh? He isn't? Pah! Hope you had a fabby time and lots of buttery popcorn... big hugs from Mum too!! xxx

Gio said...

Love your Tim's tag interpretation!

Hope you enjoyed the movie! I did ;-)