Friday, December 2, 2011

Still on Track - Day 2!

Hello!

Day 2 of Tim Holtz' 12 Tags of Christmas and I'm still up to date!  I woke up early again and looked at today's creation by Tim and thought.... hmmmm... maybe I could even get that done before work!  And I did!  Didn't have time to take pix and blog it until now, though...

Had to substitute the 12x12 version of the 6x6 paper Tim used, so can't see the whole "Christmas Carols" phrase, but again.... I still like the way it turned out.  Just one pic today - not a whole lot of detail to show on this one....


Tomorrow morning we're leaving early to drive about 3 hours out to Cumberland, MD to take the "Western Maryland Scenic Railroad Tour".  Jack is a railroad enthusiast and loves model trains, but we don't get many chances to actually RIDE on a train, so I thought this would be the perfect birthday gift for him. 

So... alas... I will not be able to make tomorrow's tag TOMORROW.... but we'll be back by Sunday mid-day, so the plan is to make TWO on Sunday.  I'm saying it out loud and on-line as incentive to stick to the plan! 

See you Sunday!

~ ellen.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Great Day 2 tag, Ellen!! Looks justlike Tim's.... have a fun day out.

Shazza said...

looks just like Tim's Ellen, enjoy the train ride x

Hels Sheridan said...

Hope you both have a totally amazeballs time... lotsa love to you both xx

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Fabulous tag.