Saturday, February 4, 2012

Dylusional Valentine's

Hi everybody!

I've been "DY-ing" (hahaha) to share these tags with you, but had to wait until Lady Dy Herself arrived and saw them first.  Yes, that's right, THE Dyan Reaveley has arrived at The Queens Ink for a weekend of workshops, which began last night.  I'm sharing this quickly before heading back for today's adventures!

The Christmas tree at Queens Ink has been re-decorated for a Dylusional Valentine's!  The fabulous Janet of Queens Ink had the idea, and asked if I would make some Dyan-style tags for the tree - so I of course HAD to!  (she really didn't have to twist my arm very much...)  I'll be sharing them over the next week or so, enjoy!  I'll take a pic of the finished tree and share it at the end.

The first one is, of course.... Her Royal Gorgeousness... Dyan! 


And, for those of you who read Dyan's blog... you'll know... had to do one for her "Mr. Babe of Deliciousness"....


And lastly... a funky valentine's wish from one of Dyan's quirky characters...


I typed out all the greetings on my computer, trying to mimic the style you'd find on those candy valentine hearts...

Must run - can't be late!  I'll try to take pix from the classes and share them on Facebook if you want to check them out.  Have a great weekend!

~ ellen.

9 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

The are delicious! Wishing that I was at the workshops but wasn't quick enough ;(

Helen said...

Wow! Delicious indeed. Enjoy the rest of the classes. Off to stalk you on FB now!

Hels Sheridan said...

Tote-amazeballs of deliciousnicity there Ellen hun... LOVE how you get those colours soooo bright!!! Have a wonderful rest of the weekend... helllllooooo to Queen Patti, My favourite Janet and Dyan of course.. oh and Terry too... wish I was there with you all!!! xxxx

Kaz said...

OOOO Fabulous!! Hope you are haing a fabby time xxx

Gillian .... said...

Hey Ellen ... Oh wowzers, these tags are just perfect for Dyan's visit to the Queen's Ink, hope you have a fab time. xxx

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! You are so darn creative!

Kirsten Alicia said...

They are GORGEOUS!!!! I love the colours & backgrounds. I hope we'll get to see the decorated tree in al it's Dylusional glory.

Sara Jansen said...

Wonderous...I think I am in love with Dyan and her stamps. Thanks to a previous post you did I got the leaves and that just made me want more and more...so whoops, I put in a order and just picked them up at the post office today!! I can't wait to see the rest of the tags and of course all the cool things you make in the workshops. ENJOY.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How fantastic, love them all.