Saturday, August 18, 2012

Did I Mention???

Hello!

Time is just whizzing by lately... feels like I just got back to work yesterday and the whole week has flown by.  Given the amount of work I have to do, that's not really a good thing...

HOWEVER...

there is a big UP side!  The up side is that I have only 3 sleeps to go before I have a "first-time" experience!  Any guesses?  I'll give you a hint...






Yes!  It's true!  Tim Holtz (and just as importantly... Mr. BTS (Behind The Scenes) Mario!) are coming to The Queens Ink next week!  I've never had the opportunity to take classes with Tim (oops.... t!m) so I am, understandably, quite excited!  He's teaching 4 classes.... here's what we'll be making.... can't wait!

Looks amazing, right?  I know... I'm bragging a little, but after 3+ years of inspiration, admiration, and learning from afar... it will be wonderful to have an in-person "t!m" experience.  Come on Wednesday!

I'll be back on Monday with another Dylusions project.... have a wonderful weekend!

~ ellen. 

7 comments:

CJ Johnson said...

Have fun!!!

Hels Sheridan said...

I can't wait for you either... you will have an amazing time hun... those projects look FAB too!!!! Hope you have a lovely weekend xxx

Kaz said...

Whooohooo!! Take me with you.....pretty please?!! ill be good honest!! Im well jel Ellen...In the nicest of ways, have yourself a fabulous time xxx take loads of photos!

kaz x

betjunroe said...

I'm so "over the moon" excited to meet Tim also. Hope I can sleep the night before! Yippeeee!! Bette

Gina Sismilich said...

Wow - those are fabulous projects. Enjoy the t!m experience.

Sue said...

Wow what a treat you have coming your way Ellen. Hope you have a fab amazing time. Looking forward to seeing the results.

Anita Houston said...

Awesome!!!! Enjoy every second!