Monday, September 3, 2012

"Pear-Shaped" Journal Page

Hi everyone,

Hope all my American friends are enjoying a nice, LONG, Labor Day Weekend.  We're taking it easy, doing some stuff around the house, and of course, I'll have lots of time for ART!  I made this journal page during the recovery from my recent surgery and thought I'd share it...


This page was done in my "Teesha Moore" style journal.  I love the borders, and I must admit, I love the way the lettering came out on this one.  I'm still playing with the doodling and altering of the images I choose for my art journal pages, but this is a nice start.  Simple.  I think I'm still in the "less is more" phase of doodling.  I'm afraid if I add too much it will really be TOO much. 

Enjoy your day!  I'm off to the studio to make some Dylusions tags... which is always a good idea!

~ ellen.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Enjoy your day! I love your journal page, the sentiment is great!!

Michelle Webb said...

Brilliant Ellen, love the interpretation of pear shaped and your journaling is awesome. Trace and I did one of your brill recipe challenges. We are addicted, and planning the next one already. Michelle x

Anita Houston said...

How did you know what my body looks like??? That sentiment is so the truth! Fabulous coloration and design!!! I made thank you's in bed after my hyster...you make Art...No fair!