Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Ledger Journal Page - Birds Without Wings...

Hello again,

I spent a lot of time working in my ledger journal over the weekend - here's one of the pages...


Dylusions ink spray background, stencils by Dylusions and Balzer Designs,  torn maps, liquid pearls, and collage images.  Hand carved striped border stamp at top.  Used my new hand carved alphabet set for the journaling, and outlined with a white Sharpie paint pen.


Outlined all the collage images with Stabilo-All pencil, blended with water brush.

Be back soon with more journal pages...

~ ellen

5 comments:

Helen said...

Beautiful page, Ellen. I must practice my writing for my journal, your lettering is fabulous.

Kaz said...

Beautiful page Ellen, the words are so very true x gorgeous lettering xx
Kaz

patcrafts said...

Love this journal page and all the elements you have used. I agree your lettering is amazing and such a wonderful quote.

Anita Houston said...

I love this!!! It's so true, and life would sucketh! He needs wings poor guy. Gorgeous page!

Michelle Webb said...

Very true Ellen, Great page. Michelle x