Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dylusions Journal Pages

Hello again!

While I was at camp I also spent a lot of time playing in my new Dylusions journal!  Taking the class with Dyan got me over the "don't ruin it" part, so I was ready to play!  I created a whole load of backgrounds with Dylusions ink sprays, stencils and stamps, and actually finished a few pages too!

Here's a couple of them... I did this page the first night of camp.  Cut some circles from some clean up paper, created a border with my hand carved triangle stamp, and did some journaling in my new scribble style.



I did this page over the weekend.  I wanted to try this technique, which I learned from Kate Crane's DVD, on how to layer two pages together creating a frame with contrasting colors inside vs. outside. Used Dylusions ink sprays, crafter's workshop stencils, and Dylusions stamps.


And here's some other pages I finished on Saturday...







I think I can safely say I've *finally* been well and truly BITTEN by the art journaling bug!  I can't stop making backgrounds and cutting out magazine images... I'm addicted.

~ ellen.

13 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Absolutely fabulous pages...I find that I'm moving away from other forms to almost all art journaling & tags ;)

Helen said...

You have really taken to art journalling, what gorgeous results, I love them. Makes my pages look very amateurish by comparison!

Scrappychick said...

Yu have been a busy girl! Lots of great pages!!

Renee said...

Great pages! Love the butterfly.

Yvonne said...

Love it...there is something so freeing about this form of art! Love Dylusions sprays...i feel the need to get mine and play now! Hugs.

Marjolein said...

Love it! Great backgrounds and love the stamping/images!

Marjolein said...

Love it! Stamping and images are great and the backgrounds...... yummy!

Dylan said...

woop woop it gets to us all lovely, nice pages xx

Kaz said...

Wow!! Love your pages.....soooo fabulous!

Anita Houston said...

All are way way way cool and wonderful!!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Fabulous pages, Ellen! So much eye candy... love 'em!

snazzyoriginal said...

Stunning pages, such variety xx

christine in cape coral said...

OMG! Absolutely gorgeous pages, the first one in green is my fav!