Friday, November 30, 2012

How Rude! Dylusions Journal Page

Hello again!

Here's another journal page...Sometimes I'm so shocked by rude people that all I can do is stare at them, mouth open, or in this case mid-bubble! Astonished!


Started with some Dylusions ink sprays - postbox red, peeled orange and lemon zest.  Added some stencils harlequin and number jumble with red spray, and if you look closely you'll see some circles from the dotty flower stencil with orange spray.


Stamped a border with one of the new Stampers' Anonymous classic stamp sets, traced around it to emphasize the borders with a black pen, and added some white circles with black centers to each scallop.


Added a magazine image, added a shadow with the Stabilo ALL pencil, doodled with white gelly roll pen and black Fude Ball pen (available HERE), and finished with my journaling and the "how rude" hand lettered with black paint pen and outlined with white gelly roll pen.


Have a great weekend!

~ ellen.

10 comments:

Melanie said...

It looks great. Love the collors.
Greetings from Melanie

betjunroe said...

Love all your journal pages Ellen! Now I have a jumble of ideas in my head that I need to put on paper--if I could just get my Christmas cards done so I could play! Thanks for all the inspiration! Bette

Anonymous said...

Got here from Julie's blog.
Love this page and I will be using it for inspiration today. Thanks for the detailed instructions on how you created the page.
Sue Clarke

Linda said...

What a fabulous page-I just love this!!! Thanks for sharing at AJED.

Tracy said...

Love the colours and sentiment on this page. You are so right about rude people! There's just no need for it.

My name is Erika. said...

Fun page. I love the zentangle over the clothing...makes her look so much more diva-ish.

Marjie Kemper said...

Sharp! Love the zentangling on her and the handwritten journaling on your gorgeous background.

isisimaginings.com said...

Terrific page!

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Amazing page, love the doodled outfit, the vibrant colors and all others too. Grandiose!

Patti Parrish said...

Love this page Ellen! Very sassy. Lol