Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dylusions Journal Page

Hello!

Only ONE day to go! Yep! I leave tomorrow for CHA!

Here's a page from my Dylusions Journal... I seem to be in a scraped paint mood lately... here's another scraped paint background.  This time I used Golden fluid acrylics (cobalt teal and quinacridone magenta).


Did some tissue paper collage of my hand carved stamp circle, and used a clear alphabet stamp set that I've had *forever* and finally used!


Added some map collage as a "seat" for my figure, so she is quite literally sitting on top of the world (or at least a portion of Italy... HA).


Added some washi tape (part of the Smashbook line), and some doodled swirls around the border and more doodling on her shirt and in the stamped letters.


One more page to share - pop back tomorrow!

~ ellen.

3 comments:

Helen said...

Love the colours, and your girl sitting on top of the world too! Enjoy CHA.

Candy C said...

Ellen...Love your piece! It's so cool! I can't wait for you to give me the "tips" on how to make a page like this when we all get together at CHA!! Can you believe it?!?! It's almost here! I am packed and ready to go! I'll see you at the shuttle stop tomorrow afternoon! Safe travels to you! <3 Candy

Marjie Kemper said...

You've been busy! Love seeing all your pages, especially this one with the fun lettering and map. Have a great time and happy travels to CHA!