Wednesday, January 9, 2013

More Ledger Journal Pages

Hello again!

Countdown is getting very, very short now! In just TWO short days I'll be leaving for my first CHA! Woohoo!  Really looking forward to seeing all my crafty friends and so many artists I admire.

Wanted to share two more pages from my ledger journal... I used Poetic Prompts again for the journalling.  Isn't that penguin hysterically cute?  Love him...

Scraped paint background over some stencil clean ups from prior pages, map torn collage, border done with black paint pen and white gelly roll pen.


This page also has a scraped paint background (Lumiere paints). Pieced together a body/head with different legs. Drawn border with black paint pen and white gelly roll pen.  Scribbly journalling about obsessions.


Hope you enjoyed!  I'll be back tomorrow with more!  Told ya... I was on a ROLL last weekend!

~ ellen.

1 comment:

Martha Richardson said...

Roll on Ellen...CHA...CHA...CHA!