I've been at it again... exploring the world of the abstract and making post cards. Really loving the freedom that comes from a blank slate and no expectations... just DO something and take it wherever it leads you....
I followed much the same process as Monday's post, HERE. Supplies used:
- 8.5" x 11" white card stock (Neenah Solar White)
- Studio 490 background stamp
- Ranger jet black archival ink
- torn paper napkin collage
- Ranger glue n seal (matte)
- Ranger mini brayer 2"
- Craft paint - black, white, and mahogany/brown
- Golden fluid acrylics - green gold
- Hand carved stamps (leaves)
- Inka Gold (gold)
Here's the next batch...like the last post, I made one 8.5" x 11" sheet and then cut it down to 4 post cards, 4.25" x 5.5" each.
and a few closer shots...
... and the 4 individual post cards...
Hope you're enjoying the post cards... I'll be back next week with a step-by-step for the next batch! Stay tuned!