Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Earthy Abstract

Hello!

Time is just whizzing by!  I can't believe it's almost the end of October already...

Here's another in my abstract series obsession.  I like the earthy, natural color palette to this series.

Supplies:

* 12 x 12 card stock
* 3" brayer
* assortment of acrylic paints
* hand-carved stamps
* found stamps (foam pieces, corrugated cardboard)
* white gel pen
* black Fude ball pen





There was a fourth piece to this set, but I gave it as a birthday gift before I could take a photo... oops!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween tomorrow!

~ ellen.

4 comments:

Patti Parrish said...

You're a painting machine! I love the way you framed the one you gave to Wendy. Such nice gifts. Hugs

Patti Parrish said...

You're a painting machine! I love the way you framed the one you gave to Wendy. Such nice gifts. Hugs

Nan G said...

Love your abstracts! The green colors on these are fab.

Kay Wallace said...

I have never been much of an abstract art fan, Ellen, as it all seemed (to me) so pointless. But, since I have fallen in love with art journaling, I have mended my ways and come over the "the other side." I truly can appreciate the art you are creating these days. Today, especially, I am enjoying the color palette as much as the art! Just beautiful work!