Thursday, January 23, 2014

Abstract Collage Truth Cards

Hello!

Before we get to today's truth cards, I wanted to say a big thank you! to the many people who have left comments here and on the PaperArtsy blog for my first week as a Guest Designer.  The response has been wonderful and I'm so happy to see so many people joining in the challenge and dusting off their brayers to give it a try!  If you missed these posts, you can use these links to head over to Paper Artsy's blog to see the full tutorials.

Day 1 - abstract tag
Day 2 - abstract cards
Day 3 - abstract framed art

And, now... I wanted to share another set of truth cards.  I made this set by doing a large brayered background, adding collage and stamping (some of my hand carved stamps, plus some PaperArtsy stamps), and then cut it down to ATC size (2.5" x 3.5") and added some Brave Girl sentiments. 








To learn more about Truth Cards and the Brave Girls Club, click HERE.

Hope all is well in your part of the world. 

~ ellen.


10 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

Love, love ,love these. Mind whirring and thinking of people who need a literary cuddle. Off to the link now to learn more. Is there such a thing as repetitive brayer syndrome!! Haha. X

thekathrynwheel said...

Beautiful cards, and awesome quotes. Go Ellen, go!

Helen said...

Beautiful atc's, wonderfully inspiring quotes. Off to check out the links now.

Martha Richardson said...

Just LOVE!

Helen said...

These quotes are really spot on, and with such cheerful colours.

Nan G said...

Love the brayer backgrounds! I always try to figure out how the whole piece looked before it's cut up. :) great ATCs!

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

They are wonderful. Gorgeous backgrounds & the quotes are lovely.

Kay Wallace said...

I love them all, Ellen, both for art's sake and for soul's sake. These have really touched me, my friend. Mwah! KayW

Wanda H said...

Ellen, these are totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anita Houston said...

I love what these say Ellen, and the background are so colorful and artsy! Just wonderful!