Saturday, January 18, 2014

I've Got A Little Secret!

Hello!

Boy, my blog has been quiet... sorry for that, but I've got a little secret!  All will be revealed tomorrow so be sure to keep an eye open!  I'm so excited!

Until then, I'll share some pix of some recent abstract stuff I've been working on... enjoy!




And here's another batch of Truth Cards ready to send off to the Brave Girls... click HERE for more info.  This was a pink background that was just a little *too* pink for me, so I added some brushy criss-crossy lines and some brave girl quotes... now I love them!






Be sure to stop by tomorrow!  My little secret will be revealed!  (tease, tease.... )

~ ellen.


5 comments:

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Fabulous. I love Brave Girls, I love 1036 Art. So its 2 for 2!!

whyducks said...

What fabulous work, but what a tease you are.

Martha Richardson said...

Oh I can't wait for the REVEAL!!!!!

Kay Wallace said...

Good news! Good art! Good times ahead!

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

The secret has been revealed! Many congrats, looking forward to seeing - and being inspired by - your projects.