Thursday, January 30, 2014

Painted Truth Cards

Hello again!

I've been busy, busy making Truth Cards and wanted to share another batch with you.  I made these a few months ago but haven't gotten around to sharing them yet.  Here is the group shot...


And some close-ups... used all paints or paint pens for this set.  These are my favorites so far.





I just love the messages that these cards provide, and they will go to people who need to hear those messages more than any of us can imagine.  Feels good.  And it's so easy to do... Your Art + Brave Girl messages = Truth Cards.  I wonder where they will end up.

Take care 'til next time...

~ ellen.

6 comments:

Hazel Agnew said...

So inspiring and wonderful to know that someone cares enough to make the effort for them. Fabulous colours and patterns. Special lady!

Patti Parrish said...

LOVE!!!

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

They are wonderful.

Kay Wallace said...

Love the idea of "healing cards," Ellen, and I really love that idea combined with your art! Mwah! KayW

whyducks said...

Fabulous

Candy C said...

Ellen...these are very very VERY cool! I love the thought behind them and your beautiful art that you've created. Girl, I think you've found your niche when it comes to creating beautiful art...not that you haven't always done just that. But somehow, you are really making some incredible pieces!!!! The healing cards....really awesome and so many ways to effectively share with others. Love you! <3 Candy