Sunday, January 19, 2014

Paper Artsy Sneak Peak!

Hello!

If you saw my post from yesterday, you'll know that I've been sitting on a little secret and today I can tell!!!!   I got an invitation to join the Paper Artsy Guest Designer group for 2014! Uhhh, gee.... let me think about that for a nano-second before I answer with a resounding .... YES!  I've been a long-time fan of Paper Artsy so this invitation was totally flattering!  Remember this picture of me - from the first time I went to visit Hels and she took me to L.B. Crafts?  I was in Paper Artsy *heaven* with hands full of Hot Picks!!!


I'll be in the first group of guest designers, so for the next 4 months I'll be sharing lots of projects! Today is my first, and here's a little sneak peak.... for the full step-by-step instructions click HERE and you'll be taken over to the Paper Artsy blog!


I'll be back on Monday and Tuesday with more projects to share, so please stop by and follow along!  I'm so excited to have this chance to play with all-things Paper Artsy!  They have some amazing new things coming soon!   Thanks to Leandra and Mark (a.k.a. Mr. & Mrs. PaperArtsy!) for thinking of me!

See you for more tomorrow!

~ ellen

5 comments:

Martha Richardson said...

Congrats...what a gig! Love Paper Artsy:)

Helen said...

Congratulations! I popped over to Paper Artsy to look - great step by step instructions. I'm looking forward to see what you do next!

Dara Lynn said...

Congratulations sweetie!! I know we will see beautiful creations from you....they made a perfect pick with you! Now off to see that post at PA!

Nan G said...

Congrats! Off to see what you've created.

Kay Wallace said...

What wonderful news, Ellen! Congratulations to both you and PaperArtsy on this union! It's going to be fabulous! Keep us posted on the date!