Tuesday, January 21, 2014

PaperArtsy - Day 3 Peak

Hello again!

Today I'm wrapping up my first week as a Guest Designer on the PaperArtsy blog.  Today we'll be working on another abstract piece for home decor!  Here's a little peak...


Click HERE for the full tutorial!  I'll be back on the PaperArtsy blog again next month with more projects to share... but in the mean time, there are awesome guest designers posting daily on the PA blog - it's chock full of inspiration and ideas!

Back soon!

~ ellen.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Hello Ellen, I am a new follower of your blog after seeing you on the PaperArtsy blog. I absolutely love your abstract style, and I am inspired to try some myself! I'm slowly making my way back through your blog posts, and enjoying myself immensely. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world!
debsmeth@gmail.com

Helen said...

I've so enjoyed all 3 days of your crafty artworks. You easy instructions make me want to give this a try. Thanks so much!

Kay Wallace said...

Love all the sweet texture and interest in your teaser here! You are rockin' this Guest Designer gig, Ellen! Off to check out the detail on the PA blog!

Laurart said...

I have loved seeing your work on PaperArtsy. Brilliant demo's - can't wait for next month ;o) Love from Laura xxx