Saturday, February 22, 2014

Four Winners! Four Stamp Sets!

Hello!

I know I keep saying THANK YOU SO MUCH, but I truly am so so thankful for everybody's positive reaction to my first release of stamps with PaperArtsy.  It's overwhelming in the most amazing way and I truly appreciate it!  

As promised, I've drawn a random comment from each day's post - Feb 15 through Feb 18 - here are the winners!  If you see your name & comment, please email me at "ellenvargo1@verizon.net" and I'll get your new stamps in the mail!  

From Feb 15th post:  the winner of EEV01-Bold Shapes is:


Blogger HelenM said...
I love the colors!! I am definitely putting those stamps on my must have list!!
Mon Feb 17, 02:07:00 PM EST
 Delete





From Feb 16th post:  the winner of EEV02-Scratchy Shapes is:


Blogger Jamie s said...
Fab new stamps Ellen. Well done
Mon Feb 17, 02:10:00 PM EST
 Delete





From Feb 17th post: the winner of EEV03-Borders & Textures is:


Blogger craftytrog said...
Simply brilliant Ellen! Really wish I had your stamps now! xxx
Tue Feb 18, 05:37:00 AM EST
 Delete





And from Feb 18th post: the winner of EEV04-Leaves & Pods is:


Blogger Denise Spillane said...
Fantastic design elements and colors. I need these stamps
Tue Feb 18, 10:46:00 PM EST
 Delete





Going to do some ART (supply) shopping today... and out to lunch with hubby Jack.  We've both been super busy with our day jobs so looking forward to a day out together!  I'll be back soon with more projects to share... thanks again!

~ ellen.

7 comments:

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners.

Coco said...

Congrats to everyone, lucky winners!! Thank you Ellen for all these giveaways. I will continue to see your works and follow your blog as much as possible! :) Have a good week-end, Coco x

craftytrog said...

Thanks so much Ellen, I'm really excited to have won! Congrats to the other winners too.
Hope you had a nice day out with hubby!
Alison xxx

massofhair said...

Congrats Alison!!! :-) xxx

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

Congrats to the winners, delighted that my friend Alison (craftytrog) is one of them.

Kay Wallace said...

Congrats to these lucky ladies! Hope this starts an amazing collection of "Ellen stamps" for you!

Kay Wallace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.