Tuesday, February 11, 2014

PaperArtsy Fresco Truth Cards

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a nice weekend - I was super busy working on a secret project that I'll be sharing sometime soon.  Today I wanted to share some more Truth Cards I made with all things PaperArtsy!


I made this set right after I was asked to be a guest designer on the PA blog and before I got all their fabulous new paints and stamps.  Had to brush up on my PA skills!    This set has fresco paints (snowflake, orchid, guacamole, toad hall, and a touch of butternut), Hot Picks stamps (HP1004, HP1005, HP1006, HP1010), some tissue collage stamping, and even one of my hand carved stamps in the background.

I added some highlights with a white gel pen, some Brave Girls sentiments and gave them all a black border with a paint pen and they were all ready to send off to some brave girls around the world.







Have a great week, and thanks for stopping by.

~ ellen.

11 comments:

annekescardart said...

Wow they all just look great. Thanks for showing Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Hazel Agnew said...

Gorgeous Ellen, colours are great, compositions fab and recipients will be lifted. Love them. X

craftytrog said...

These are fabulous Ellen, very uplifting & inspiring!
Alison x

Helen said...

They are beautiful, Ellen! Love the colours, the stamps (of course!) and the composition.

BTW I loved you know what that has to remain secret for a bit... very nice!!

Julie Bell said...

Ooooh what a fab collection, you make the most amazing things x

whyducks said...

These are so lovely

Betsy Skagen said...

It's nice to know that you have to brush up on different skills also. It's so easy to start focusing on one area for awhile and let other techniques get dusty. :) - Betsy at www.PaperCalliope.com

Anita Houston said...

Truth cards? I can't lie, I've not heard of these! I LOVE yours though...what they say, the color and background...all perfectly stunning!

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

Hi Ellen, sorry I'm late seeing these, but it was more than worth it, they're absolutely gorgeous.

Clare Lloyd said...

Ellen these are gorgeous!

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow absolutely gorgeous stunning ATCs. I really love the colours you used, I really need to have a go at those colours lol. Kezzy :-) xxx