Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Altered File Folder

Hi everyone,

As promised, I have one more altered file folder to share, and I saved my favorite for last.  I made this a couple weeks ago when I got together with my friend Patti Parrish (who just came out with her own line of stencils with iStencil - click HERE for a 20% off discount code on Patti's blog, and click HERE to see her designs on the iStencil site).  I've already ordered mine!

Today's folder uses Liquitex BASICS paints in a very bright cheery color palette.  It has a painty brayered background, uses stamps from EEV01, EEV02, and EEV03, as well as some tissue paper collage, and gelli print collage (courtesy of Patti!), and of course, I had to add some of my fav dotty texture.   Links to my stamps are on the sidebar --->>>

Here's the front...


... And the back...


And some close-ups...










Hope you enjoyed, and if you've got a day job like me, this is an awesome way to bring your ART into your work!  See you soon...

~ ellen.

7 comments:

Patti Parrish said...

OMG my fav too. That's yummiliscous! Thanks for the shout out! Love ya!

Hazel Agnew said...

Zingy patterns and colours. Cool folders! Love them!

Helen said...

Fabulous!!! This would brighten anyone's day. (I think these altered file folders would sell like hotcakes!)

Helen said...

I love it!! What a great, bright place your office must be now!

craftytrog said...

Fantastic!!! xxx

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

Completely gorgeous!

Marjie Kemper said...

Love this! Staring a board as I swear one day soon I will be creating my own fancy file folders.