Monday, March 10, 2014

ATC's from Leftovers

Hello!

Hope you had a nice weekend - I spent a lot of time working on something new, which I'll be sharing next week!  It felt really great to try something new (for me) and I'm really happy with the results, which feels great, too!

In my quest to build up a stash of ATC's for future He[Art] Cards, I wanted to share another collection that were all created from the "leftovers" of other art.  Some are from Gelli prints, some painting, some patchwork... you may recognize some of these from other projects I've shared.


Close-ups:






Hope your week is off to a good start!  I'll be back soon to share one more altered file folder - and I saved the best (well, my favorite) for last!

~ ellen.

6 comments:

Krisha said...

What a wonderful supply of ATCs you have built up.

I do the same thing from time to time.

Patti Parrish said...

Leftovers? They are awesome.

sally said...

Pretty awesome leftovers, I love the way they just keep appearing on your blog :-) I shall be re-evaluating some of my leftovers upon my return to the uk!

Sally

Helen said...

Brilliant leftovers. wish mine looked that good!!

whyducks said...

So lovely,you are so clever.

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

Fab ATCs Ellen, I love the blue & turquoise.