Sunday, March 16, 2014

PaperArtsy Day 1 - Art Journal Page with Video

Hello!

It's that time of the month again.... (haha)... I'm back on the PaperArtsy blog for the next three days, and I'll be sharing the creation of an art journal page using PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints, some stamping with my new stamps, collage, and journaling/lettering/paint pen work.

The exciting news (for me) is that I've made this into a 3-part video series!  Today's video will show the creation of the background.  Here's a little sneak peak of the finished page for you...


Today we'll be doing a brayered background using Fresco Finish Chalk paints and my Eclectica stamps.



For Part 2 - click HERE.  Thanks for watching!

~ ellen.

1 comment:

PaperArtsy Rubber Stamps said...

I LOVE IT! You stepped out of your comfort zone and totally nailed it! Great video, great technique, and really looking forward to the next 2!

Thank you

Leandra xx