Sunday, April 13, 2014

New Mixed Media Stamps with PaperArtsy

Hi everybody!

I'll be back on the PaperArtsy blog for the next three days, and there's a big surprise waiting there!  But you know I can't keep my big mouth shut for something this good... maybe you've guessed it already... but I've got two new stamp sets available with PaperArtsy!

This time, rather than doing more hand-carved stamps, I mixed it up a bit and did two sets of mixed media markings, using lines and circles.  Here's the first set, EEV05... Lines... there are some painty markings, scribble lines, cross-hatch lines, and some lines with dotty accents.


And here's set EEV06... Circles... we've got jumbo bubble wrap, grungy grid texture, dotty circle texture, circles with jagged edges, rows of washers, and a mystery texture at the bottom... any guesses on what made that shape/texture?  They almost look like weird one-eyed sea creatures to me, but it will make great border or accent texture.


I use these types of markings all the time in my mixed media/abstract work and they add that perfect touch of texture to any project.  I'll be posting my first project on the PaperArtsy blog today, and will be back on Monday and Tuesday with two more projects to share.  Be sure to stop by to check them out.  I'll have sneak peaks here and full tutorials on the PA blog.

Let me know what you think - I love the feedback.  See you real soon!

~ ellen.

7 comments:

Helen said...

I think I need both these new sets NOW, lol!!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Wow, I can hardly wait to get my hands on these stamps!!! They are so awesome!

ionabunny said...

Love the lines. I think they will be great to use just about everywhere. Definitely on the wish list

Helen said...

Well done on having two new stamps sets. They will make terrific backgrounds on all sorts of projects.

Denise Spillane said...

These are a great edition to your stamps. Love them

Hels Sheridan said...

OMG they are AWESOME!!! I NEEEEEEEDS them!! Congrats on your latest release hunny... am so proud of you! *btw, did you get my email?* XXX

Jules Bettinson said...

Yet another two great sets of stamps. Love the circle one :)