Sunday, April 13, 2014

PaperArtsy GD Day #1 - Fresco Folder Tutorial

Hello!

I'm back with my first project on the PaperArtsy blog this month (which, sadly, will be the last month of my Guest Designer semester for PA, but don't worry I'll still be doing projects from time to time).  As you know, I've developed an obsession with altering manila file folders, and thought it would be cool to show a tutorial on how I build up the layers of paint and texture, using some of my new stamps!  

In case you missed my last post (15 minutes ago...) I've got two new stamp sets with PaperArtsy!  Here they are!



Here's a sneak peak of the finished folder - please click HERE to head over to the PA blog for the full tutorial!


See you over there!  And I'll be back tomorrow with another fun project.  

~ ellen.

3 comments:

ionabunny said...

Loved your post. Loved the folders and the tone on tone tips

sally said...

Oh my goodness, Ellen -- I just caught up with your stamps at Version Scrap with Leandra . . . and now you come out with another two -- which look as they are must-haves in order to complete the whole range! Gorgeous work, and thanks for such fun -- Sally in France

Betsy Skagen said...

Haha, I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who posts a blog 15 minutes after the last one. :)