Friday, June 6, 2014

PaperArtsy - Altered Lampshade

Hello!

Today I've got another project to share on the PaperArtsy blog.  I've been wanting to try my hand at altering some home decor items - I recently saw a project on Alisa Burke's blog and decided to give it a try!  Alisa infuses creativity and art into *everything* in her life - her blog is chock-full of inspiration.

Using Fresco paints and my Eclectica3 Ellen Vargo stamps, I created this altered lamp shade - here's before and after pix...



This project was super fun and super easy! Head on over to the PaperArtsy blog for the full tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by - and have a great weekend!

~ ellen.

2 comments:

Cazzy said...

Your finished lampshade looks amazing!

Artfully challenged said...

Love it Ellen,really funky

Donna.x