Tuesday, August 26, 2014

New Stamps - Release Week at PaperArtsy!

Hello!

The day has finally come!  It's time to announce new stamps this week over on the PaperArtsy blog, and today is my day!  Click HERE to head over to PaperArtsy to check out the full release, as well as several projects showcasing the new stamps.... but here's a couple sneak peaks for you... :)




Lots of fun projects to share - hope you enjoy the stamps, and thanks so much for all the support on the stamps so far!  I'm still pinching myself!


See you soon!

~ ellen.

11 comments:

Clare Lloyd said...

Stunning makes.

Connie Byrnes said...

Love them Ellen

Helen said...

Beautiful Ellen!

Inky and Quirky said...

Just popped over to have a peek,oh my the way you have used your new stamps are brilliant! I love those petal ones,really versatile and the colours you use are just stunning.

I credit you and Julie Fei-Fan Balzer with my new love of carving stamps,not up to any of your standards of course but it's so enjoyable :)

Hugs
Donna xxx

sam21ski said...

Looking good Ellen xxx

sam21ski said...

Looking good Ellen xxx

Wanda Hentges said...

Love the new stamps, Ellen!!! I need to have me a play!!!

Helen said...

Oooh, love the sneak peaks! I'm off to check out PaperArtsy to see them in full!

isisimaginings.com said...

Congratulations Ellen, they're a wonderful addition to your PA stamp range & I LOVE the projects you created with them.

Anita Houston said...

Been over to see! CONGRATULATIONS again on another fab release! The petals are wonderful, and I can only imagine fabulous designs and backgrounds with the uber cool shapes! You rock Ellen!!!! So happy for you!

Marjie Kemper said...

Congratulations, Ellen!