Saturday, September 27, 2014

It's Still STAMPtember... and a Special Surprise!

Hello!

As most of you probably know, the amazing folks at Simon Says Stamp have been celebrating STAMPtember all month long.  Don't miss the chance for super sales and exclusive offers.  Time is running out.... BUT.... I was thrilled to have the chance to do a guest post. 


Today I'll be sharing a new project.  Here's a little sneak peak for you...  Wait, what's that you say? You don't recognize that stamp?  Well... 


Since we're celebrating such an awesome event, a *whole* month to celebrate stamping, I wanted to take it a step further and design an exclusive stamp set for the event.  I'm a big fan of flowers, so I wanted to do some hand drawn sketchy designs.  



Click HERE to head over to Simon Says Stamp where I'll share 3 different ways to use them for cards, adding some of my other stamps as well as other fabulous PaperArtsy products.  Thanks to everyone at Simon Says Stamp for asking me to participate in the celebration!  

See you soon!

~ ellen.

8 comments:

Inky and Quirky said...

Ooh that's a surprise Ellen,gorgeous set of stamps,really different

Hugs
Donna xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Am so HAPPY for you hun, and I LOVES those gorgeous new flowers, I needs them!!! Beautiful piece of art as ever from you... congrats hun, am so proud of you xxx

Carol said...

Those flowers are stunning - so "need" them. Off to view your creations which I know will be awe inspiring x CONGRATS and have a lovely weekend :)

snazzyoriginal said...

These flowers are gorgeous and so great to have some words to use with them too! Xx

sam21ski said...

Well done xx

betjunroe said...

Love these flower stamps Ellen and the beautiful cards you made with them! I especially love the 3-D flower technique. Will definitely need to get these for my stash. Bette

Kirsten Alicia Sheridan said...

A gorgeous set of stamps Ellen, congrats.

ionabunny said...

Congrats on your new stamps and GDT at SSS. It was great to see you there. Hugz