Monday, September 15, 2014

Winners Announced!

Hello!

I've just done the random drawing to select three winners for my three new stamp sets.  Here are the results:

Set # EEV07 - Scratchy Backgrounds will go to....
Blogger serena said...
Vos créations sont les unes plus belles que les autres, j'adore toutes les combinaisons que l'on peut créer pour faire des fonds avec vos timbres, en un mot c'est magnifique! Ces fleurs me font rêver....

Set # EEV08 - Scratchy Shapes 2 will go to...
Blogger pamela28 said...
Have only recently discovered your stamps and think they are inspired. Love the canvas and the versatility of all your stamps. Please keep designing!

And Set # EEV09 - Petals & Circles will go to...
Blogger betjunroe said...
Love this project Ellen! Congrats on having your own stamp line! Will you sign the stamp set if I win? Bette

Congratulations to all the winners!  Please email me at ellenvargo1@verizon.net with your address and I will get your stamps in the mail right away!
~ ellen.

2 comments:

Denise Spillane said...

Congrats to you winners. Great stamps, great artist. Love your posts.

ionabunny said...

Congrats to the lucky winners